ATX Community

NC Corp Extension Problem in ATX

JohnH

I'm having a problem with the NC Corp Extension (Form CD-419) and I'm curious if anyone else is seeing this & what you are doing about it. After verifying that the SOS ID# is correct and checking the box for the calendar year on the "Data" sheet, I find that this info does not flow through to the two copies of the CD-419. The SOS ID# is missing completely and the dates are wrong. The "Starting" date shows 01 01 00 and the "Ending" date shows 12 31 00. I have to override this info on every form, every client.

This is so basic that I think I must be doing somehting wrong, but I can't figure out what it is. Have any other NC preparers experienced this?

Yes, the 1120 or 1120S is open and filled in.

The 7004 populates correctly (except for 2-digit business code, which must be entered on each one).

Another strange thing is that ATX drops the city on the NC Corp Return itself even though this info is clearly visible on the Fed form. Company name, street address, and zip code are there, but the city will be missing. This happens on every NC corp return, even if I delete it and reopen it.