ATX Community

No DCN on accepted 1120S

Jerry W

I efiled 1120S's for two different corporations. Both were accepted but no DCN is showing in Efile Manager. Is this normal, or should I be concerned.

Jerry, there never have been DCNs for any of the entities, only for the individuals. Nothing to be concerned about with them. I am more concerned that there is no IRS postmark date on any of the efilings for this year and that all my individuals are acknowledged with a 12:00 AM time on the day that I efile them.

Maribeth

I haven't had any problem with Corps or PTR -- 1041's are a whole different story! Still waiting on one. I think Maria is getting tired of hearing from me. But every time I call, I get her -- which is probably good because I don't have to re-explain things! LOL

I never noticed the 12:00 AM -- but I don't really care. As long as I have an ACK, I'm happy. As long as my clients are getting their refunds, they are happy.

I haven't had any problem with Corps or PTR -- 1041's are a whole different story! Still waiting on one. I think Maria is getting tired of hearing from me. But every time I call, I get her -- which is probably good because I don't have to re-explain things! LOL

I never noticed the 12:00 AM -- but I don't really care. As long as I have an ACK, I'm happy. As long as my clients are getting their refunds, they are happy.

I'm concerned, especially about the IRS postmark date. Last summer we efiled a 941 for a client. Client received a notice in October that their 2nd quarter 941 had not been received. We responded with the approrpriate information -- date postmarked, date acknowledged. IRS responded again, no return was filed. We had to send the service a paper copy. I am just concerned that this might happen again and now I do not have a postmark date.

Maribeth