ATX Community

is kc missing? stuck in 3/17 hell?

michaelmars

>>haven't seen her in days<<

The last thing kc wrote was, "And remember the 14 day rule. If it's less than 14 days, total, does not have to be reported at all, but no expenses either."

The topic was vacation rentals. We all thought she was talking about the rentals, but now it seems she was actually talking about the vacation!

Sorry, I've just been too busy to check into the board lately. Trying to catch up with the drop offs, and keep up with the appointments, and keep track of meals, pill times, etc is taking all my energy these days. I do try to read a bit now and then, but it's just not possible to do it all. My husband is now able to do a little, which helps. But I've really never been this snowed under.

>>haven't seen her in days<<

The last thing kc wrote was, "And remember the 14 day rule. If it's less than 14 days, total, does not have to be reported at all, but no expenses either."

The topic was vacation rentals. We all thought she was talking about the rentals, but now it seems she was actually talking about the vacation!

Sure do understand. I seem to be in the same boat! My husband's sister passed away this week and we tried to spend as much time as possible with her and then the funeral too. My husband hurt his back and can't help in the office and is having eye surgery on Tuesday..... Quite a tax season so far and it sounds like you had had the same.... Best wishes for a smooth finish to your season ;~)