ATX Community

KC - Are you safe?

BulldogTom

Remember, it is made out of gopher wood. Would you call it the Ark. Ark?

It took you long enough to respond. I was worried about you. I don't know for sure how close you are to the White river, but that thing has been making lots of news. I think I read 30 something counties in Ark were under flood watch. And especially in the north east part of the state.

Glad to hear you are OK.

Tom

Lodi, CA

The White has been flooding badly, and now the floodwaters are reaching the area where the White River joins the Black river, which is near Newport, AR, it will probably get worse before it gets better. But I'm quite a bit further East, and on higher ground than most, as I live on Crowley's Ridge. http://www.scsc.k12.ar.us/BorneC/newpage9.htm

I just have been so busy I have not had time to read many posts, or answer many. Thanks for thinking of me, though. We are doing OK, and this week my youngest son is taking a job in our town, so he'll soon be moving back here, which is fantastic, IMHO. Two grandkids to enjoy!!!!

I did not say I would stop worrying, just that i would stop bothering you. I know it is tough this time of year. I hope your hubby is good and you can concentrate on work. I know it is terrible to get behind because your mind is off on more important things. Hopefully, more family in town will make for a more restful, peaceful life and get you some help.

Tom

Lodi, CA