ATX Community

Venting - Not Tax - QBO support sucks

I cannot customize my reports anymore in QBO.  I went to the little gear icon and the boxes that you need to customize the report are not there anymore.   So I get on QBO chat support and after 30 minutes, the chat "expert" ended the session after only verifying my account.   

Who do you think has worse customer support?   IRS or QBO?

Any QBO experts out there who know what I am talking about and know how to fix it?

Thanks

Tom
Longview, TX

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Intuit's CEO has openly said that they plan to expand to take 25 % of the small business accounting/payroll/tax market.

I wonder if cutting services to boost profits will help them🤨

• Angry 1

None of the QB versions are great about customizing.  Are you saying that if you start with one of the standard reports the customize bubble is not showing?  You may need to scroll up from where the report loads to see it.  

1 hour ago, kathyc2 said:

None of the QB versions are great about customizing.  Are you saying that if you start with one of the standard reports the customize bubble is not showing?  You may need to scroll up from where the report loads to see it.  

That is not it.   On every report, there is a gear icon on the report itself that allows you to customize the report.   It is how you can add columns (in my case, a customized field that I created) that are not included in the standard report.   That gear icon does not have the tools showing anymore.  Just the display density

This is what I see....

image.png.f6c704b17958cdc35c7c5456d3fca617.png

This is what I should see.....

image.png.67dd0f247a315fd46aa9b74de59192c3.png

Tom
Longview, TX