ATX Community

New City forms for Ohio

preacher

This question would be for the Administrator. Does ATX plan on having new city returns forms for the smaller cities in Ohio? Lancaster , Springfield come to mind right. Presently, you have to take the generic and make it fit the needs. It would be great to have one for each city that collects the tax, as most do. ATX boasts of the Zillion forms. Maybe this could be added to the 1040 package.

I suppose it could happen . . . but I wouldn't hold my breath. Beginning about 6 or 7 years ago I began asking them at least once a year (and sometimes more often) to add several Ohio cities that I do quite a few of. They reply that they'll take it under consideration. Not a single one has been added. I finally gave up a year or so ago. I use either the generic in ATX or if the city web site has a fill-in form I use that. What I don't get is ATX has quite a few dinky little towns of a few hundred people but don't have places like Lancaster, Springfield, Delaware or Newark. It's just one of many mysteries in the way they do things.

I don't believe anyone on this board would have that information. ATX cancelled their board last April before tax season was over and left us hanging. erc started this board as the "Unoffical ATX Board". We are all grateful for what erc is doing and are free to discuss all tax preparation programs.

Gene

This question would be for the Administrator. Does ATX plan on having new city returns forms for the smaller cities in Ohio? Lancaster , Springfield come to mind right. Presently, you have to take the generic and make it fit the needs. It would be great to have one for each city that collects the tax, as most do. ATX boasts of the Zillion forms. Maybe this could be added to the 1040 package.

preacher,

Have you thought about going to http://www.atxinc.com/atxers/index.aspx and make that suggest in the place provided on that website for such a thing? It would be helpful to let ATX know your thoughts on these smaller city forms.

Wayne

preacher,

Have you thought about going to http://www.atxinc.com/atxers/index.aspx and make that suggest in the place provided on that website for such a thing? It would be helpful to let ATX know your thoughts on these smaller city forms.

Wayne

That would be the best thing to do - enter it in the suggestions.

Hopefully we will see more OH city forms for next year.