ATX Community

Long shot

cathyan

This is a long-shot, but I need some HELP!

I needed to put last years Intellitax on a new computer, but I can't find the paperwork that came with it. I can't finish installing it without a LOCATION ID. TRX support was no help. Does anyone have a location ID from last year that I might be able to try to use? I can't restore last years returns to do a conversion to Taxwise without having Intellitax installed.

That means NO rollover, and having to enter every return as new this year.

PLEASE!! SOMEBODY!! I don't wanna have to do that!

PS - Does Taxwise have a forum? I do like this group best, and will probably return to ATX next year.

Cathyan, I purchased the TRX $300 program for 2008 and they sent me a disk for the 2007 program so I could convert my files (this was before CCH bought out TRX). On the paper work I have. it shows a location ID of 990001434. I have no idea if that is a common number or if it is different for each client. But, maybe it is worth a try . . .

BTW, after purchasing the $300 program, CCH bought them out and they switched me to TaxWise. I don't like the program and wound up purchasing the ATX Max program. $300 down the drain. I have been with ATX for about 15 years.

Thanks, Gene, it worked! (I wrote the # on my disk, if I ever have to change computers again.)

I wish I could afford ATX this year. I, too, do not like Taxwise. I am very dissapointed in TRX's no refund policy, even before tax season really starts. I will be returning to ATX next year, used it for 9 years with no problems.

Thanks, Gene, it worked! (I wrote the # on my disk, if I ever have to change computers again.)

I wish I could afford ATX this year. I, too, do not like Taxwise. I am very dissapointed in TRX's no refund policy, even before tax season really starts. I will be returning to ATX next year, used it for 9 years with no problems.

Cathyan, if you do bank products CCH will allow me to sell you ATX. The only thing is we are limited on supprot with ATX since CCH bought Intellitax so late in the year I had no clue we were even going to be able to offer ATX so I only have a few people trained for support. If you do bank products and want ATX call Laura in the morning she is at 866-829-9777 extn 167 and she can get you setup.

Thanks

Doug Hughes

[email protected]

Also help us get our community board going at http://community.trxpro.com/