ATX Community

Problem with SE Health Ins. Ded. Worksheet

L.S.

Have a Sch. F with self-employed health insurance premiums. I complete the Sch. F - which shows a profit and then go to the SE Health insurance deduction worksheet and enter premiums paid in #1, however the profit from the farm is not coming through on Line #4 - it is showing 0. If I try to override this field with the correct profit amount, I get the #VALUE on Lines 5 through the end of the worksheet. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

Have a Sch. F with self-employed health insurance premiums. I complete the Sch. F - which shows a profit and then go to the SE Health insurance deduction worksheet and enter premiums paid in #1, however the profit from the farm is not coming through on Line #4 - it is showing 0. If I try to override this field with the correct profit amount, I get the #VALUE on Lines 5 through the end of the worksheet. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

Make sure you have selected the farm at the top of the worksheet.

Thank you SO much - that was it - I didn't realize this was a drop down field. I had changed the operation from grain & hogs to grain and cattle this year. Just got it connected to the right Sch F - and it works perfectly. THIS is why I LOVE this board - all this completed in less than 10 minutes!!

Thank you.