ATX Community

ready to drop atx and switch already

michaelmars

has anyone received an ack for NY-204LL? prosystem and lacerte are having problems getting them approved and are working with nys on getting mandatory efile waivers. atx can't even tell me if they are having an issue with them and unable to tell me if any have gotten approved yet. person at cust service is obnoxious and condensending and said if there was a problem i am sure they would have communicated with you. i asked for second tier support and she said, "thats now how cch works i gave you all the info available"

these are due 1/30 and i can't find out if they were even sent to ny yet.

has anyone received an ack for NY-204LL? prosystem and lacerte are having problems getting them approved and are working with nys on getting mandatory efile waivers. atx can't even tell me if they are having an issue with them and unable to tell me if any have gotten approved yet. person at cust service is obnoxious and condensending and said if there was a problem i am sure they would have communicated with you. i asked for second tier support and she said, "thats now how cch works i gave you all the info available"

these are due 1/30 and i can't find out if they were even sent to ny yet.

Have you tried contacting NY ?