ATX Community

Return Manager Category Lost

Randall

The W2 category is not showing in my return manager. It was earlier. My W2 type returns are now listed in the Other category. I rolled over a new W2 return and the W2 category reappeared with the new return listed under the W2 category. But the other W2 returns are still listed under Other.

Does anyone know how that might have happened? And can I fix it, move them back into the proper category? W2 is still listed as type under the Type column.

The W2 category is not showing in my return manager. It was earlier. My W2 type returns are now listed in the Other category. I rolled over a new W2 return and the W2 category reappeared with the new return listed under the W2 category. But the other W2 returns are still listed under Other.

Does anyone know how that might have happened? And can I fix it, move them back into the proper category? W2 is still listed as type under the Type column.

You may have a space in front of W2.

This just got stranger. This morning, I rolled over another W2 client and it went into the 'Other' category on the Return Manager. Now I'm back into ATX and I see that the earlier W2 clients I worked on (plus the rollover this morning) are back under the W2 category, but the W2 clients I rolled over in between are under the 'Other' category. They've done a switcharoo.

Do I have gremblins? Maybe I need some fresh hampsters in my CPU.

This just got stranger. This morning, I rolled over another W2 client and it went into the 'Other' category on the Return Manager. Now I'm back into ATX and I see that the earlier W2 clients I worked on (plus the rollover this morning) are back under the W2 category, but the W2 clients I rolled over in between are under the 'Other' category. They've done a switcharoo.

Do I have gremblins? Maybe I need some fresh hampsters in my CPU.

I think I figured it out. In the Return Manager, some clients type were listed as W2 and some were listed as W2/W2C. I manually added the slash W2C to the ones listed only as W2. Now all clients are listed on the left under the W2 category. That still doesn't answer why the two groups reversed themselves within the two categories, but oh well.

That still doesn't answer why the two groups reversed themselves within the two categories, but oh well.

You didn't hear? With the new ATX update, there was an addition of the W2 fairy. There was some concern that the forms were thinking of starting a revolt and leave ATX for good. ATX had to send in a peacemaker, but living quarters were sparse and they coaxed the fairy into joining their escapade. I guess the plan back fired, because the W2 fairy was doing all sorts of quirky things to annoy the creators. I'm surprised you didn't read about this? It's been all over the news lately..

wow.

It's been a long day! Is it 5PM yet? :wacko:

You didn't hear? With the new ATX update, there was an addition of the W2 fairy. There was some concern that the forms were thinking of starting a revolt and leave ATX for good. ATX had to send in a peacemaker, but living quarters were sparse and they coaxed the fairy into joining their escapade. I guess the plan back fired, because the W2 fairy was doing all sorts of quirky things to annoy the creators. I'm surprised you didn't read about this? It's been all over the news lately..

wow.

It's been a long day! Is it 5PM yet? :wacko:

And I did throw in a few fresh hampsters too.