ATX Community

Fee Schedule

MAMalody

A couple of weeks ago there was a discussion about fee schedules, which I summarily dismissed because I was set. Well, it seems that my computer decided to hicup and I had to have it rebuilt. One of the things that was missing was my rate schedule. Well, I can't seem to locate it in my backup data or program files, so I decided if I have to redo it I might as well look for input. So, unless, someone can tell me how to relocte it my backup files, do anybod have a link to that discussion or a copy of a forms based rate schedule you would like to share. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Thanks.

Before you go to all that trouble, try going to the Return Manager, click on Rollover manager, and then click on Rollover, and one of the menu options is to roll over your last year's Billing rates.

What I meant by having my computer rebuilt is that it was erased and then the operating system reinstalled and then I put the programs in and so on. I am unable to locate the file that contains the fee schedule. That's my problem. I tried your solution, however, as you can imagine, it was to no avail. Thanks for the hint. I do have the program files backed up on an external drive, however, I am unable to locate the file. I have tried ATX to no avail....

OK, is the price list in the 2007 program? In other words, if you open a new return in 07, and then go to price it, will the invoice have the prices?

If so, you should be able to roll them over by going to that 2007 database. If not, can you roll over the price list in the 07 program, from the 06 program?

OK, is the price list in the 2007 program? In other words, if you open a new return in 07, and then go to price it, will the invoice have the prices?

If so, you should be able to roll them over by going to that 2007 database. If not, can you roll over the price list in the 07 program, from the 06 program?

I have gone as far back as 2004 and the rate charge list is not available. I am hoping that it is available in some type of data or backup file, I have copies of those, however, I am unable to identify it. The KB does not seem to be of any help. I know I should have kept a hard copy, however, i thought my backup system would be sufficient. Once I solve this I am going to a clone backup system. I don't what to have to go through this again.

Do you have any other ideas of where I can look? If not, so I don't have to recreat the Titanic, do you or anybody have a form based rate scheduel i can review and adapt as necessary for my client base?

I have no clue where to begin as I am not very savvy with the technical side of things. However, we do have a little policy here that's called "One Free Tech Issue." Now if you are considering signing up for our services, but are unsure of our capability and you are experiencing an issue at this current time, we will help you with that one issue. Once that issue is resolved, it gives you an idea on how we operate and just how experienced we are. We have helped a few of the users on this board in exactly the same way. After we corrected their issue, they signed up. So, in no way do you have to do this, but if you wanted, I could help you out in the same manner. Then not only would you have been helped with this one issue, but you would still have a full year of this same assistance.