ATX Community

Efile W-2's

Diane

I have registered with BSO to send Efile W-2's. In the past I was able to file W-2's for 4 clients. Now, I can't seem to get into the correct screen. I am wondering -- I don't have an EIN. Never filed for one. I use Schedule C (sole prop) and have always used my SS number. But, is it necessary now to have an EIN for me to be able to properly access the W-2 efile site? I can login with my PIN and password. I go to Account Maintenance (as instructed), click on Use BSO Services, get a screen asking me to check which services and the only one listed is something about Attorneys, etc. I have no idea -- so I check the box, click next and get some message about updating info. I keep going round and round with this. Any ideas?

Diane

I finally was able to Login and get to the W-2 screen. Don't know what worked -- I changed my password. Logged out, then logged back in -- I also changed from Mozilla to IE. So, I'm not sure if changing the PW worked or the rendering engine of the web page.

Diane