ATX Community

NYS CT5.4 EXTENSION REJECTED?

MYDALBASTI

YES. We transmitted 15 extensions on Feb 18th. To date we still have 'Transmitted to EFC' as the status. Per tech support's instructions, we re-created about six of them and tried to transmit again. All six are now rejected by EFC because the original submission is still pending. Today I was told by ATX to have my clients contact NYS to find out why the returns have not yet been accepted! I told them that there was no way I was going call a client to have them research what I am paying ATX to do. It's now 5:16PM on March 9th, and those returns are still in limbo. ATX is insisting is must be something in each return, although they have admitted that this is a known problem not only with NYS but with several other states. Oddly enough, the other NYS corps we did on later dates went through with no problem. (copied from my reply on ATX Communities).

YES. We transmitted 15 extensions on Feb 18th. To date we still have 'Transmitted to EFC' as the status. Per tech support's instructions, we re-created about six of them and tried to transmit again. All six are now rejected by EFC because the original submission is still pending. Today I was told by ATX to have my clients contact NYS to find out why the returns have not yet been accepted! I told them that there was no way I was going call a client to have them research what I am paying ATX to do. It's now 5:16PM on March 9th, and those returns are still in limbo. ATX is insisting is must be something in each return, although they have admitted that this is a known problem not only with NYS but with several other states. Oddly enough, the other NYS corps we did on later dates went through with no problem. (copied from my reply on ATX Communities).

Thanks Demarie. All my corporation returns were accepted its just my extensions. I'm still fighting with them. Yesterday they told me to uncheck the lock button on the form! Can you believe that! They don't even know their own program!