ATX Community

Now is the Time to contact ATX

michaelmars

over the past couple of weeks i sent about 10 recommendations for next year, ie better work flow, putting federal and state efile authorizations in the same place, functionality etc.

i received positive feedback on all comments, some they agreed with and some they told me no and why, but they seem receptive to making improvements and now is the time they are doing that sort of general programming.

for example-we finally got letters for amended returns, these sort of improvements they seem open to so we should be sending them to atx now, before they get busy with 2009 form programming.

A good reminder. I've found them to be pretty open to suggestions for improvements. And who knows better than the users what would improve the program? If more of us used the suggestion box, we would all benefit.

I am considering switching to ATX. One of the key schedules I provide my clients is a YoY schedule. Unlike the one in ATX which is 3 pages, the sw I currently use is on 1 page. Very simple but very informative.

Do you know if this has been suggested in the past? If not maybe it's just me!

Thanks,