ATX Community

Billing fees

Tim

Is there anyway to roll over the billing charges from the 06 to the 07 program?? I thought they did it last year? If someone knows how or if it could be done please fill me in. Thank you :)

The first time you roll over a return, it will ask you if you want to roll the billing rates, preparer info, etc. Check the box and they will come over. If you forget to do it on the first rollover, there is another way, but I forgot how.

Tom

Lodi, CA

Are you picking on me KC? Saying I can't do something simple?

Well, you probably are correct. But that don't make it right.

I knew there was an easy way, but I just couldn't remember because it is something that you don't do very often.

Tom

Lodi, CA

thanks folks, I will try it. I wasn't aware you could roll them over seperately. Haven't seen a book yet, just the program.

I don't know if you will get a manual or not, but remember that you have not only the online help like the Knowledgebase and the Tutors, you also have the 'help' button. You can access the KB and the Quick Tutors by clicking on the 'Support' button. The KB is on the one called Web Sites. That's also a quick way to get into MyATX.

Are you picking on me KC? Saying I can't do something simple?

Well, you probably are correct. But that don't make it right.

I knew there was an easy way, but I just couldn't remember because it is something that you don't do very often.

Tom

Lodi, CA

That is very true, Tom, you should not need to do it more than once a year, normally. Nope, not picking on you, Tom. You know you are one of my favorite ATXers ! One of the few I've actually met, too.

what happened when you tried? Were there any messages, or did it just appear to work, but was not there when you looked for it. Oh, by the way, I think if you already rolled one over without rolling the fees, it will not show in THAT return. Just delete it and roll it over again, and see if that solves the problem.