ATX Community

Hello again/where is my CD?

Lucho

It is nice to be back in this forum again. Last time I tried to use it in April I found out it had being discontinued.

I order my program at the beginning of this month and I have not receive it jet. How long did it take for you to get it? I don't want to download it because I might get messed up.

Have everybody a "Happy New Year" and a successfull tax season. :lol:

Sorry I ment "Hello again"

You should call sales at your first opportunity. If you ordered the program at the beginning of the month, you should have it by now. Or if you are a continuing user, you may have already received the CD - but without the activation code. That is how it worked for me. I got the CD a few weeks ago and renewed my order two weeks ago and got the activation code the next day. If you do not have the CD, you need to call sales and make sure that they are sending you one. They may have already issued your activation code. Check under your myatx.

You should call sales at your first opportunity. If you ordered the program at the beginning of the month, you should have it by now. Or if you are a continuing user, you may have already received the CD - but without the activation code. That is how it worked for me. I got the CD a few weeks ago and renewed my order two weeks ago and got the activation code the next day. If you do not have the CD, you need to call sales and make sure that they are sending you one. They may have already issued your activation code. Check under your myatx.

I see an activation code online but I have not received the CD. I have being calling but now is hard to talk to a person; all they do is take you from one message to another message and finaly what I hear is: "Your call can not continue at this time, try later" I called on Thursday and Friday wiht the same result. Wish me luck.

I do wish you luck. But I am a firm believer in putting feet to my wishes. Go to www.atxinc.com and click on "contact us" at the bottom of the screen. Then click on the email address for sales and send them an email explaining all of your contact info and the fact that you need a CD. You may be fighting a one-sided battle for the next few days. I do not know ATX's holiday schedule, so patience might be in order. But I would certainly send them off an email today.