ATX Community

W-2 Import Update

Terry D EA

I just got off the phone with ATX regarding the QuickBooks W-2 import problems. They had me run trial balance report which is supposed to format the reports in .CSV. However, that didn't work either. They did admit there was a patch launched last week to fix the errors with the import and it didn't work. They are working on a fix still and promised to call me tomorrow hopefully with a fix.

Also, I called HSBC and all checks and applications began mailing on Jan 4.

Topic was supposed to be W-2 import problems. Sorry I don't know how to change it

Terry D.

I just got off the phone with ATX regarding the QuickBooks W-2 import problems. They had me run trial balance report which is supposed to format the reports in .CSV. However, that didn't work either. They did admit there was a patch launched last week to fix the errors with the import and it didn't work. They are working on a fix still and promised to call me tomorrow hopefully with a fix.

Also, I called HSBC and all checks and applications began mailing on Jan 4.

Topic was supposed to be W-2 import problems. Sorry I don't know how to change it

Terry D.

Terry,

Thanks for the W2 problem update. I was getting ready to follow up on my upload but I'll just wait and see what they do.

Jerry W