ATX Community

Phones to TRX out of order?

GeneInAlabama

I corresponded with Doug the pres of TRX as follows.

Mike,

We had bad weather and it knocked our phone sytem out from the pole not internal but the phone company fixed it now.

Doug

First I wish to inform you of the fact that I was not provided any research software for 2011. You may recall that one of my biggest issues with ATX was the fact that they arbitrarily removed software from the program and substituted it with an additional cost solution. I trust this won't be the case with TRX?

Upon my inquiry, I was offered the ATFP software as a replacement. I was provided with the codes which do not work, very frustrating. I attempted to contact you both via telephone and chat online. Your phones are not responsive and I was disconnected 3 different times from chats!

Who's brilliant idea was it to change telephone systems during the tax season?

I hope that these incidents early in the tax season do not portend the future of TRX?

Thanks

Mike Dubin CPA

You can see my post on the ATFP software under Free ATFP software for further information.

I assume that it was only temporary as I was on the phone with them today and all was okay.

Mike Dubin CPA

Thanks Mike, but I am still getting the same message that my call is not allowed. I'm beginning to become concerned about the situation. I have an issue that I can't resolve and need help. The 8879 does not appear on any of my returns and therefore I can't file any returns at this point. I don't know if the 8879 is not ready yet or if I'm doing something wrong. I notice that the ATX users are filing returns now.

My problem was solved with the last update. For some reason I was getting a wierd message when I hit the review button and the review screen wouldn't come up, but I could go on to the tax return and everything looked fine and it would print. But now, after the last update, everything is working fine. I started getting apprehensive when I couldn't reach TRX.