ATX Community

Refund Summary Cover Page?

Chowdahead

I have noticed that HR Block has a nice refund/info page that they put on top of their return. It includes both the federal and state refunds, plus a bunch of other information like AGI, tax rate, preparer fees, etc.

In ATX, I have found the Tax Summary page but it isn't very consumer friendly, and must be manually added unless it rolls over. So I generally use the Client Letter feature. But that takes some work because it doesn't update all the time to reflect how the refund will issued, so I have to go into the options for that letter.

The letter is nice because I can set the program to add it to every return. but I would prefer a nice single page summary sheet for everything like Block, and I would like it automatically added to each return.

Has anyone found anything like this in the program?

• Like 1

I have noticed that HR Block has a nice refund/info page that they put on top of their return. It includes both the federal and state refunds, plus a bunch of other information like AGI, tax rate, preparer fees, etc.

In ATX, I have found the Tax Summary page but it isn't very consumer friendly, and must be manually added unless it rolls over. So I generally use the Client Letter feature. But that takes some work because it doesn't update all the time to reflect how the refund will issued, so I have to go into the options for that letter.

The letter is nice because I can set the program to add it to every return. but I would prefer a nice single page summary sheet for everything like Block, and I would like it automatically added to each return.

Has anyone found anything like this in the program?

I would like the same thing. I would not mind setting up a custom page if it could be interactive to pull information from the return, as long as I only need to make the setup once.

Has anyone accomplished this?