ATX Community

TRX Not Open?

Crank

What the heck is going on with TRX?

Tried calling tech support at 5:30 EST today and I'm getting the message that the office is closed because its after business hours which are 8-6pm CST or 7pm EST.

I get the feeling that something is not right with this company this year.

I got that same message. While I don't call too often, it still urkes me that TRX considers the tax season over and they have gone back to regular business hours. In case they didn't know, it is only MARCH and tax season doesn't end until APRIL 17th. Thats when I get my vacation. TRX did call the other day and e-mail me requesting me to renew at their reduced prices. I did not commit as I agree, I don't know what they are doing. They claim they will have their own software. I think I have a version of it but don't know if I like it or not. Too early to tell. I guess they think we have alot of time on our hands this time of year. I am just glad I got all my S-Corps except 2 done on time. Geez.

Yep, they called me to renew about the beginnig of March. I didnt because Im not sure because of all the problems this year and RedGear hasnt helped out as well. I know RedGear isnt obligated but when there is a problem with their software you would think the company would pay attention no matter where it was purchased. It doesnt reflect well on TRX or RedGear.