ATX Community

Asset Entry page

RichRhodesEA

Has anyone else noticed a new problem with the Asset Entry worksheet? It was working properly a few days ago, now it appears to be off kilter. When I enter a new asset, it gives the special allowance of 100%. Not a problem so far...Then I list the business % of 40.81%. Still deducts 100% of the asset cost, not the business %. I have started the program a couple of time to see if that would resolve it...it didn't. I am going to try to update the program and then reboot the machine. I will report back if this fixes it.

Rich

And the FAM has a bug in it. Just started today as far as I can tell. Will not let us save an asset -- keeps telling us to fill in the red highlighted item -- yet there is no red highlighted item to fill in.

We have rebooted the whole system, going to do our backups, and hope that when we come in in the morning, the bugs have disappeared. Nothing on the website about any problem.

Maribeth

Well to add to the list, I am having no luck with my daily "update" process. Normally this was done twice a day and not very time consuming. Starting yesterday now it takes hours rather than minutes. Not sure if it is my hardware or something in the software. Anyone having similar issues recently.