ATX Community

Paused a moment to think about.....

Janitor Bob

I really like onion dip, but it makes my breath smell horrible....I really want to "rush" a client this evening when she drops her stuff off (and not get into a lengthy social conversation that consumes half of my evening)......hmmmmm

I think onion dip for dinner is in order

JB, try eating some beans about an hour before she arrives...should do the trick.

Booger

I really like onion dip, but it makes my breath smell horrible....I really want to "rush" a client this evening when she drops her stuff off (and not get into a lengthy social conversation that consumes half of my evening)......hmmmmm

I think onion dip for dinner is in order

P.S. Campbell's Pork & Beans eaten out of the can does a NICE job.

Booger

IS SHE A MOTHER IN LAW??

Obviously you do not know my mother-in-law (lucky for you).....She would never pick up her taxes or bring her information to me.....NOoooo...I must go and pick up her information....several trips until she really has everything. Then I can do them (for free, of course), then deliver them to her at a time that is convenient for her.....So she can then complain about how long it took me to do them.

My wife passed away last March.....You would think she could start paying me since she is really not my "mother-in-law" any longer....Yeah, right