ATX Community

Customizing Master Form

RichRhodesEA

I have customized the master MFJ vs. MFS form. It now will take data from the Ohio tax return and help me decide if it is better to file MFS or MFJ. (In Ohio, many times you can save clients money by filing MFS.) I can not remember how to change the print range for the modified form. When I print the form, it only prints the original section of the form. I have done this for a couple of years, but I can not remember how to change the print range of the customized form. Does anyone out there know how to do this?

If anyone is interested, once I get the form completed, I will be happy to share the form.

Thank you!

Rich Rhodes, EA

I have customized the master MFJ vs. MFS form. It now will take data from the Ohio tax return and help me decide if it is better to file MFS or MFJ. (In Ohio, many times you can save clients money by filing MFS.) I can not remember how to change the print range for the modified form. When I print the form, it only prints the original section of the form. I have done this for a couple of years, but I can not remember how to change the print range of the customized form. Does anyone out there know how to do this?

If anyone is interested, once I get the form completed, I will be happy to share the form.

Thank you!

Rich Rhodes, EA

That would be great!!