4. 8888

5. 8889

6. 3903

7. 4835

8. 8880

9. 2106

10. 2106EZ

11. 8615

We will be adding the remainder next week once they have gone thru QA.

There still is a red DEMO Watermark in peek mode but when printed it says cannot file until Jan 30th.

There are many more things in this update that are not visible to you.

Doug Hughes

• Like 1

Are the state return modules coming next week as well? I think CT is suppose to release their final version on the 15th.

Does the normal update at the start of the program update the state modules or do we have to manually update from some place in the software?

Are the state return modules coming next week as well? I think CT is suppose to release their final version on the 15th.

Does the normal update at the start of the program update the state modules or do we have to manually update from some place in the software?

The update does not auto install the states, the reason is you may be in CT and never do a CA return so you do not want CA on your machine. We are still working with the DOR's at the states but you can download the states. You go to your defaul return, goto select state, click on more states and your browser will open with at list of states, click on your desired state and it will take you through the update process just like the federal.

Doug

Thanks, just download CT forms but I am assuming since the final version has not been released it is missing Schedule SI. and the calculations stop after tax is calculated and does not flow to the rest of the form.

Can you have multiple default returns (like templates). I would like to make templates for Sch A filers, Sch C, Sch D etc. so that I am not checking the boxes repeatedly? So for example if i have a new client who will need to file Sch C, I click on the template and then continue?

Am I to assume since it's mid-January that the After-The-Fact Payroll won't be operational this year?

Never assume. I have an update for it in the morning or possiblly later today. But I used it last night and it functioned for me other than the Demo watermark. Give your feed back as to what you are experiencing.

Doug

Functioning other than the demo watermark isn't functioning. I've yet to find a client that is happy to pay for W-2s with DEMO printed on the forms.

Never assume. I have an update for it in the morning or possiblly later today. But I used it last night and it functioned for me other than the Demo watermark. Give your feed back as to what you are experiencing.

Doug

Am I supposed to be printing on IRS forms or will this eventually be printing the forms themselves?

Functioning other than the demo watermark isn't functioning. I've yet to find a client that is happy to pay for W-2s with DEMO printed on the forms.

Am I supposed to be printing on IRS forms or will this eventually be printing the forms themselves?

If you go to print preview you can print the info on the forms and the form will print out on PDF's

Doug