ATX Community

MISC PROBLEM

GeorgeM

I have Adobe Acrobat 8 which I have always used to open a previous year return. I have done this with ATX, Taxwise and Redgear, now I am trying to use it with TRX and it keeps bombing out.

Could this be that taxexact is hoging too much memory and I cannot get Acrobat to work properly.

I have a 4 kGB ,acjome and everutjomg e;se wprls k[rp[er;u/

I also have PaperPort open at the same time.

Right about now I am seriously thinking about jumping ship.

:wall:

The software used Adobe for viewing and pinting etc. So if you already have one instance open, it closes that when it neds to use it. Ask adobe if there is away to stop this.

I have Adobe Acrobat 8 which I have always used to open a previous year return. I have done this with ATX, Taxwise and Redgear, now I am trying to use it with TRX and it keeps bombing out.

Could this be that taxexact is hoging too much memory and I cannot get Acrobat to work properly.

I have a 4 kGB ,acjome and everutjomg e;se wprls k[rp[er;u/

I also have PaperPort open at the same time.

Right about now I am seriously thinking about jumping ship.

:wall:

This is an Adobe Issue, but I will also look to see if Adobe has a fix for this.

Doug

George my son was having an isue with Adobe with is computer aided drafting software so he uninstalled Adobe and installed PrimoPDF (Free) and it solved the issue. Check it out at www.primopdf.com

Hope this solves your issue. I can't flip between screens that quickly (bad eye sight) so I print hard copy.