ATX Community

Capital Gains Broken Again

Don in Upstate NY

I know it was working so I did not even test with update 10. I just tested and YOU ARE CORRECT! This is BS now we have to worry about stuff that was working before let alone worry about stuff that never worked. It is like chasing your tail round and round.

BTW if you have a return with both Sch A and Form 8829 the real estate taxes and mortgage interest don't flow through after adjustment. I bet a lot of CP2000 will be coming if you don't pay attention and deduct the full taxes and mortgage interest on Sch A.

I think I am going to have a very interesting meeting with my partner tomorrow and start looking :scratch_head::wall:

I have said this several times here and also mentioned at the Webinar that we NEED a place in the member website where we can post all the issues and have a conversation, but so far TRX has ignored those requests and here we are in the 11th hour TRX1 is saying he needs a list of all the issues in one place??

Even if all the issues are posted tomorrow do you have enough time left to fix it?

TRX1 Please create that list on the member website ASAP if you want input.