ATX Community

CPE

momof3

I realize that CPE is probably low on the list right now, but I wanted to get a few credits in before I get too busy. I do under 50 returns and need a low cost option for CPE. I am looking at CPE direct which give you unlimited for $149. wondering if anyone has any experience with them or would suggest another company.

Thanks for any help.

I realize that CPE is probably low on the list right now, but I wanted to get a few credits in before I get too busy. I do under 50 returns and need a low cost option for CPE. I am looking at CPE direct which give you unlimited for $149. wondering if anyone has any experience with them or would suggest another company.

Thanks for any help.

Try www.thetaxbook.com for CPE self study credits

I get anywhere between 5-10 credits a year online with the IRS and their National Phone Forums. Depends on what the topics are. These are 1 hour phone forums that you listen to in your office. Topics vary and the IRS is always wanting suggestions for Topics. I just suggested Self-Correction Program for Retirement Plans.

These are FREE CPE's BTW.

Go to: www.irs.gov and search for Phone Forums.