ATX Community

I switched to TaxWise (also does anyone know how to transfer?)

ATS

Sorry guys I couldn't handle ATX any longer. way to many issues and having to call every day almost, was just making me mad.

I really loved the way it was set up. I felt I was able to learn a lot more. and that is great for someone like me who is a rookie.

So I called them and they swaped us over to TaxWise for free.

BUT..... now I need to at least get into the forms that I made on ATX. I have 100+ in there.

Everytime I go to the program it opens fine. but when I go to open a return it closses and says to report the error. Does anyone know how to fix this issue, or does anyone know how I can just transfer those clients to TaxWise?

I think the problem is they have cancelled me or something. cause now when I call and put my client ID in, they say I am not allowed to use that line.

I hate you ATX.....sorry had to just say that.

If they have switched you over in their system to TaxWise make sure you are calling the TW number and not the ATX number. If u call the wrong number you will get that your number isn't valid and it will hang up on you. The TW number is 866 641 9473 if that doesn't work call the sales line and they will transfer you over and tell them u can't get through and they can fix it super quick, if you talk to a semi smart person. As far as your forms you probably won't be able to transfer them over, Tw has a lot less forms than ATX plus things like tuition and fees deductions go on the 1040 worksheet 2, which is only a form in TW...but I know for a fact that your dep won't convert over...hope this helps

Thanks. I was able to do get through with ATX. I called the human resources and they swapped me over.

Baiscally my issue was a software issue they said. but I am not able to Efile. They are now transferring me over to a level three person on getting files transfered over to Taxwise.

We have a separate sub-forum for TaxWise now. We help each other with questions there so that we don't have to call Tech Support for everything.

FWIW, I've had e-file issues, too in TaxWise. I find running the DBRepair helps. It's in the UTS12 folder. Tech Support showed me that trick!