ATX Community

How to remove ERO info

Terry O

OK - -I THINK I made this mistake last year - -in the process of rolling over information (for the scant 5 days I could do it a few weeks back) I had ERO info but NO EIN # .

I would like to efile a n already prepared 1065 & 1120 S - - but it will not allow me to delete the ERO info.

I went in - -changed the preferences - - - -deleted the form - -restarted the program - -and added the efiling form - -alas - - -back to square one.

The BIG issue - - -I have paid for only 5 business returns ( I only do 4) and I do not want to attempt to delete and restart the return.

In my heart - -I know the answer - -paper file, but I am hoping someone knows how to "fix" this.

I can't help from an ATX standpoint, but I'm not sure you are asking the right question. If you are sending the e-file, then you are the ERO-- electronic return originator. But if you didn't prepare the returns, you would need to take out (or replace) the preparer info.

Or, perhaps I misunderstood.

• Like 1