ATX Community

While trying to transmit an e-file,

rfassett

I get this message: "An error has occurred and is preventing this e-file from being transmitted". This is happening on six of my corporate federal returns and another three state returns. The federal return for the three state returns at issue, transmitted fine. When I look in the e-file manager, the status for these returns remain "created". I attempted deleting and recreating the efile but got the same message when trying to transmit. Any thoughts? Oh, and I have e-filed 40 federal and 75 state corporate returns with out issue. And i did not find anything in the knowledge library.

I've had 4 Idaho individual returns this year with that same message. Most were early in the season. Never could get them to go through so we paper filed them.

I've had 611 federal and state accepted efile returns as of this morning...

I feel like a total slacker. Did you do all 611 yourself?

I've had 4 Idaho individual returns this year with that same message. Most were early in the season. Never could get them to go through so we paper filed them.

I've had 611 federal and state accepted efile returns as of this morning...

You made me go peak. I have 458 of 531 e-filed and accepted. And at last count, I have 140 returns in house to do and another 35 waiting on me to wrap up the year end and get them ready for the return. No lack of work here.

Well since I extended the ones that were giving me trouble, sometime between April 15th and September 15th, maybe I will recreate them and try again.

Thanks for the reply, it is always nice to know that my issues are not unique.

Yup, just me. My wife helps with the phones and for drop off and pick ups. Actually, it's now 621 but remember that includes federal, state and extensions. 30-40 7004's are in the bunch. A number are multiple state returns. Up here North Dakota returns are becoming very popular as our economy is not real good. 92 efiles waiting for people and at least 100 plus waiting on me. The five 15 hour days and two 12 hour days has turned into all 15's...