ATX Community

Forum suggestion

ILLMAS

I think forum needs a little categorizing, most forums I visit are categorized in the same manner instead of having just one "General Chat", as for me, in the general chat anything goes. I would be nice if can be broken down in different categorizes for example:

Tax Questions

Accounting Questions

Software Questions

General Chat

Politics and Religion

I am not a member of this http://www.taxforum.us/ forum, but I think the design works. Anyone else agrees or disagrees?

Guest Taxed

You are correct. Happens with other boards as well, there is a lot of cross posting. It would require an administrator to spend all day monitoring posts and that is not feasable.

>>Regardless of how many forums you have everyone comes to this one<<

It's hard to separate tax policy (that is, politics) from tax law, especially because part of our job is tax planning. So I don't really mind the different viewpoints, however passionate. But I continue to protest the unthinking cliches, buzz words, and personal attacks. I'll still object to them just as much in the separate politics forum.

Now, if you want to set up a flame forum (as some boards do), you can have lots of fun without me whining at all.