ATX Community

How to set up print packets on the administrator computer so that the preferences show on other computers

Tax130

Hi,

ATX 2013 is installed on a server with the server only option.

The office computers are workstaion only.

How do I set up print packets that were made on the ATX administrator account of one computer so that the preferences show on all the other computers/workstaions. It took me over an hour to make this custom packet. How can the other computers in the office get the customized packet settings that I made without having to do it from scratch on each computer?

Thank you.

As Jack in Ohio is the recognized expert on the new program details here, I'd suggest you send him a Private Message and ask his advice. If, as a Newbie, you are not sure how to do that, look at the very top of the page, on the right, and to the left of your name you will see two icons. Click on the envelope icon, to get to the Messenger, it will be self explanatory from there.

In Return Manager, click on returns in the tool bar. Then click on print packet. These setups will be global.

When you are in the print packets window, click on support, then choose Quick Tutors. There will then be a choice for "Global Print Packet Setup" that will run a video instruction guide complete with visual demonstrations.

If you make print packet changes in preferences, that user's settings will override the global settings.

• Like 2