ATX Community

CAN ATX DO THE FOLLOWING?

ETax847

In years past the software had problems with the following 2 things:

1) MFJ vs MFS calculation, for some reason it was never calculated correctly, has this been fixed?

2) Do multistate returns now flow into one another or is it still a manual process?

1) NO. This is another issue that we presented very strongly at the CAB meeting in September. Not fixed for 2013.

2) NO. It is still a manual process. Another item we pushed hard for at the CAB meeting.

1) NO. This is another issue that we presented very strongly at the CAB meeting in September. Not fixed for 2013.

2) NO. It is still a manual process. Another item we pushed hard for at the CAB meeting.

Did they give any reason why they blew off almost every proposal you guys made at the CAB? Not trying to hijack a thread but their response to your request at the CAB is starting to sound a little like a broken record.

Did they give any reason why they blew off almost every proposal you guys made at the CAB? Not trying to hijack a thread but their response to your request at the CAB is starting to sound a little like a broken record.

There were several suggestions they did adopt. They devoted 100% of their resources for 2013 to produce a stable reliable program. I am hoping, although as much stink as I have raised with them it may be iffy, to be asked back again in September.

To my best observation, the program, if installed correctly, is stable and dependable with a few upgrades that have been requested. The program will never be as fast as it was in 2011, and is not as fast as some other programs on the market, but there are many features that ATX has that others do not.

The MFS vs MFJ is only a real important issue in a few states, so it does not get the same priority as something that would affect everyone.

If you have more questions, feel free to send me a message. I have much information that I may be able to help you with.