ATX Community

Virginia Returns with Credit for Low Income

va_bev

ATX has updated the error check functionality regarding the Virginia returns with credit for low income taxpayers, they flubbed it up somehow, it was working properly and calculating the credit correctly, now today, it's messed up.

Any suggestions? Anyone else notice this problem?

Thanks in advance!

Bev in Virginia

Bev, I had this problem after updating yesterday morning to version 13 of the VA form. I have e-mailed support (HA!) and have not heard anything other than the canned "get back to you in 24-48 hours" email. However, when I updated last night before leaving the office, the form version did not change on the 760CG, but now I was able to create the efile. However, I had already sent the federal on that return to make sure I did not miss today's drain, and when I created the stand-alone state, it created fine but when I went to the e-file tab it was showing "HELD" and won't go. I am not in the office today so I am not sure if the status of any of this has changed as of today.

Bev, I had this problem after updating yesterday morning to version 13 of the VA form. I have e-mailed support (HA!) and have not heard anything other than the canned "get back to you in 24-48 hours" email. However, when I updated last night before leaving the office, the form version did not change on the 760CG, but now I was able to create the efile. However, I had already sent the federal on that return to make sure I did not miss today's drain, and when I created the stand-alone state, it created fine but when I went to the e-file tab it was showing "HELD" and won't go. I am not in the office today so I am not sure if the status of any of this has changed as of today.

Thank you for your response! I will update and try to see if I can get this one to go. *fingers crossed*