ATX Community

FORM INJURED SPOUSE

Marge

Seems like whenever I include the injured spouse form with the tax return NO one at the IRS pays any attention to it.

Has anyone ever put it on the front of the 1040? I think I am going to try that on the one I am doing

now. Will I get any flack from them if I do this, ya think?

Thank you so much for any input.

and again thank you to the person who started this board. I don't feel so alone anymore.. lol :rolleyes:

Seems like whenever I include the injured spouse form with the tax return NO one at the IRS pays any attention to it.

Has anyone ever put it on the front of the 1040? I think I am going to try that on the one I am doing

now. Will I get any flack from them if I do this, ya think?

Thank you so much for any input.

and again thank you to the person who started this board. I don't feel so alone anymore.. lol :rolleyes:

Hi Marge! Nice to see familiar names on this new site. I'm very greatful too!

Have you e-filed the Injured Spouse form? Even with that the direct deposits are delayed, but still much faster than the mail in. If mailing the 1040 next time I'd try neon paper for the 8379! That might make them pay attention :blink:

Pam

Hi Marge! Nice to see familiar names on this new site. I'm very greatful too!

Have you e-filed the Injured Spouse form? Even with that the direct deposits are delayed, but still much faster than the mail in. If mailing the 1040 next time I'd try neon paper for the 8379! That might make them pay attention :blink:

Pam

This is one that I can't e-file because it was rejected because their daughter claimed herself when she filed her own return. I had to amend the daughter and now paper file the parents. I suppose they could probably slap my hand but what else could the IRS do to me for putting it on the front? Not much me thinks.

Thanks for the answer