ATX Community

ATX 2013 Server wont start

rsanders

On Friday, I opened ATX 2013 and it had started to automatically update. I continued with it and after it went to the install wizard screen, my computer had shut down to prevent overheating because my son had not closed some programs while I started to run it. As I restarted my computer I tried to open atx multiple times and it said that the server couldn't start. So then I used the run command and used services.msc to manually start the server, but when I tried to start it that way, it tells me that the side-by-side configuration is incorrect. I have done a check disk and a system file checker on my computer and nothing has worked. I also used a trace that gave me these results (posted below) but I do not know what to do with them. Please any help is greatly appreciated.

=================

Begin Activation Context Generation.
Input Parameter:
Flags = 0
ProcessorArchitecture = AMD64
CultureFallBacks = en-US;en
ManifestPath = C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesCCH Small Firm ServicesATX 2013 ServerSfs.ServerHost.exe
AssemblyDirectory = C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesCCH Small Firm ServicesATX 2013 Server
Application Config File = C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesCCH Small Firm ServicesATX 2013 ServerSfs.ServerHost.exe.Config
-----------------
INFO: Parsing Application Config File C:Program Files (x86)Common FilesCCH Small Firm ServicesATX 2013 ServerSfs.ServerHost.exe.Config.
ERROR: Line 0: XML Syntax error.
ERROR: Activation Context generation failed.
End Activation Context Generation."

test.txt