ATX Community

Return locked by FAM, again

minkcpa

Had another return locked by FAM, not fixable by administration. Tech fix is not a simple one, they end up on some screens of the Raven and eventually they find it. First try did not work and I suggested try "Raven Locks" which worked. He took alot of things back to the developer as something was up but he could not figure it out. While fixing the lock discovered nothing was retorable but 17 returns from early January, 164 in as of today. What is bothersome to me is my problems started after the FAM trial came out.

Had another return locked by FAM, not fixable by administration. Tech fix is not a simple one, they end up on some screens of the Raven and eventually they find it. First try did not work and I suggested try "Raven Locks" which worked. He took alot of things back to the developer as something was up but he could not figure it out. While fixing the lock discovered nothing was retorable but 17 returns from early January, 164 in as of today. What is bothersome to me is my problems started after the FAM trial came out.

If you open the return on the workstation that caused the lock, it will open. First hand experience with this one. 5 different returns reopened with only a few minutes of work lost. Table was knocked over which yanked the network cables out of the server. Needless to say, those using the program had an error message and had to close. No returns were not recovered.