ATX Community

NT - I should of used the bathroom before I left home.

pikester1967

So as I'm going thru the interview with a Sch C client. He suddenly begins figiting and says man I should of taken a leak before I left the house.

Maintaining my composure, without looking away from the screen I politely mentioned there is a speedway just down the street.

Client leaves, thankfully considering my kids are in the house portion where the facilities are located.

In his absence I continue thru the return, typing in most of the return including the business portion etc.

Upon arriving back he suddenly finds another receipt book in the truck along with a shoe box of expenses? :wall:

This of course is after giving him a quote of $90.00 instead of the typical $120.00 plus the cost of the Schedule C. Thinking I was doing him a favor by giving him a price break for a simple Sch C.

Then the kicker of it all. Why do you need a copy of the Social Security Card, nobody else has ever asked for that.

This was a week ago, for some reason he's still looking for a lost w-2 argh!

I'd hate to see what he would of brought in if he had to take a dump! lol.

Rant over.

• Like 1