ATX Community

Mailing Slips

indyscott

My Client Mail slip has my firm name at the top and the client/addressee name & address in the correct spot for the two window 8.5 x 11 envelope, but my name & address for the return address spot (1st window) does not print. Can someone tell me how to get my firm name/address in the return address window spot?

thanks

My Client Mail slip has my firm name at the top and the client/addressee name & address in the correct spot for the two window 8.5 x 11 envelope, but my name & address for the return address spot (1st window) does not print. Can someone tell me how to get my firm name/address in the return address window spot?

thanks

I had the same problem earlier, and I ended up customizing the master form. Override the formula's and type in your name and address as you want them to appear.

thanks

Someone on this board told me the select Preferences and under Print Preferences to center the return address. If you do this it lowers the address so it is just above the clients address.