ATX Community

Blog Posts

Christian

I usually post any questions I have here and on the official ATX board feeling that having greater input on any issue I  have is not a bad thing. I invariably receive excellent opinions here but over on the other board while most folks try to help there are one or two who prove insulting. My query on Form 1041 produced one or two of these but also produced a large difference of opinion as to how the deductible items need be handled. I finally decided to pass it on to a CPA friend which is my usual modus if presented with something I normally do not handle. I may simply stop posting on the ATX board as some of them are lacking in common good manners. 

• Like 1

Good manners is the most basic rule we insist on here.  No one should be treated rudely for either asking or answering a question.  Even if someone gives a wrong answer, the correction should be made politely.  As long as I am a mod here, that will be enforced, I promise.    

• Like 2