ATX Community

Discussing Quickbooks -- a lot have said --- so here is a webinar

easytax

There has been discussion on QuickBooks time to time, so I thought some of you might be interested in this upcoming webinar

Yes, there is always a "sales" side to these things but --- no pressure as the CPAAcadem.org : http://www.cpaacademy.org/      actually has a lot of information --- it is just up to you to glean and also not buy something ---- unless you see a real benefit ---//// BUT the information is good regardless.

Enjoy the summer, easytax

Cloud9_qbo_hosted

HOSTED QUICKBOOKS DESKTOP VERSUS QUICKBOOKS ONLINE

Available Date(s) Thursday, June 4, 2015

1:00pm Eastern
12:00pm Central
11:00am Mountain
10:00am Pacific
CostFree  CPE Credits1.0 hour  Subject AreaSpecialized Knowledge & Applications  Course LevelBasic  Instructional MethodGroup Internet Based  PrerequisitesNone  Advanced PreparationNone     Who should attend?CPAs and other accounting professionals     Type of CreditCPE for CPAs    
Course Description

When you visit Intuit’s website you might come to the conclusion that QuickBooks Desktop has deceased and that QuickBooks Online has been overwhelmingly embraced. But today QuickBooks Desktop is as critically important to small business and accounting firms as ever, and QuickBooks Online may not be ready for prime time for years to come.

Join Cloud9 Real Time CEO Robert Chandler in his discussion of QuickBooks Desktop hosted and QuickBooks Online.

Learning Objectives
  • What the Cloud is and the specific benefits the Cloud can bring to your accounting firm and your clients

• The explicit benefits of putting any version QuickBooks Desktop software in the cloud

• The particular differences between hosted QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online

• Like 4

I recommend the "Excel Tips & Tricks" webinar offered by CPAcademy, too.  During this past Season, they offered a webinar on encrypting PDF files that I just couldn't time right to attend.  I now drop in on this site periodically, to see what's offered next.  Not only are its *free* webinars usually jam-packed with information, CPE is provided, and, once in a while, the discounts offered to attendees to engage further with the presenter are a real benefit, IMO.

• Like 4