ATX Community

Just sharing this in case you did not get it in a group

kcjenkins

'James Counts II, CPA CTFA' [email protected] [TaxProExchange] <[email protected]>

10:44 AM (1 minute ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to TaxProExchange
cleardot.gif

As many of you are aware I am on the IRS National Public Liaison Practitioner Committee and also on a Security Summit SubGroup for Tax Practitioners.

I mention that because the SubGroup has put together a Survey that we would like tax practitioners of all levels to take. It is 13 questions and for me it took about 3 minutes.

We are trying to get information about ID theft and the impact on practitioners with this survey. In the future we expect to have more surveys on other issues.

Because of the requirements by the IRS on what they need to do to get a survey approved etc. this survey is by our group.

Please pass this along to other practitioners, including your firm practitioners, and ask they take just a few minutes to take the survey.

You do not disclose your private information not does the survey capture any information other than the answers to the questions.

So help us by taking a few minutes to take the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PractitionerIndustrySurvey

Jim

James C Counts II, CPA CTFA

Mailing: P O Box 369, Hemet, CA 92546-0369

Physical: 655 Deardorff Dr, Hemet, CA (not a mailing address)

Phone: 951.929.1330

• Like 4