ATX Community

My own Organizer

JJStephens

I serve clients (mostly clergy) all over the country. I can't meet with most so years ago I created an interview style Organizer. It's worked very well and my clients love it. I send all my clients a link to my web site where they can go and download the latest version (I update it throughout tax season as I think of new and improved ways of doing things).

I haven't done much more than change a few dates on this year's version--hope to add some more tweaks over the weekend. Anyway, here's a copy in case any of you want to use it. Feel free to personalize it any way you wish.

Tax Organizer.pdf

• Like 3

As I tell folks who show up at my yard sales, if you think my prices are unreasonable feel free to offer more!

Actually, over the years I've put a ton of time into it but that's water under the bridge. It costs me nothing to help out someone else and goodness knows I've benefited from a lot of free advice on this forum over the years.

• Like 4