ATX Community

EFile Identification Information

Yardley CPA

Client received letter from Pennsylvania Department of Revenue indicating they have no record of receiving a corp return.  My ATX system shows the file as being transmitted and accepted.  Does the transmitted file contain any identifying features...if so, how do I access that information?   I see the information for the file at the bottom of the E-file Manager.  It shows the return as Accepted and the date and time.  Are there any other identifying features I can obtain besides the date and time?

Before spending a great deal of time with that, call the Department of Revenue to ascertain just exactly what they are looking for. It is no secret that that department is way, way out of control. This week alone (and this week is only one day old) I have had two clients get notices like that. I will be calling the State tomorrow and tell them them to look harder. And I am certain they will find the “missing” returns.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1