ATX Community

ATX PAY-PER-RETURN

diligentbiz

>>I need one (very simple) 1120<<

You can download the forms from the IRS web site and do it by hand. Or get ZillionForms for partially calculating forms. Or file an extension and wait 'til May, then grab a demo package from whatever company will give you business forms with full functionality. Or outsource to another office.

My client should have been sole-prop., but contractor's school "instructed" him to file as a corp. The expense of this "importance" is understandable to us, but he simply followed instructions. What form do I file for an extension? The records are complete, but I'm not ready...and my jaw hurts from gritting my teeth ; )

My client should have been sole-prop., but contractor's school "instructed" him to file as a corp. The expense of this "importance" is understandable to us, but he simply followed instructions. What form do I file for an extension? The records are complete, but I'm not ready...and my jaw hurts from gritting my teeth ; )

Corporate extensions are filed via Form 7004.

Lynn Jacobs, EA

Kenner, LA