ATX Community

more than 20 1099 misc forms

cpajohn

Doesn't matter to IRS what worksheet of input form you use to get them into the return,.. just be sure you don't underreport the gross receipts. They WILL match the totals.

the amounts are in the detail input sheets but are not flowing to the schedule c and therefore are not being taxed

the amounts are in the detail input sheets but are not flowing to the schedule c and therefore are not being taxed

oh, I understand what you are saying now. no need to put the detail into the return, just lump it all together.

then why have the detail sheets at all? just for record keeping purposes I guess.

I have been on hold for an hour or so with atx while they try to figure this out. if there is a work around I'll post it otherwise I will just use your solution above.

thanks for the reply

If you do it that way, I would take the 20 biggest and put them on the return. Add the other three to the gross reciepts not on form 1099 in the revenue section. A short description like XYZ corp 68-11223344 1099Misc would fit on the line with an amount. You have four lines there.

Tom

Lodi, CA