ATX Community

Vanishing 1040!

diligentbiz

You should be able to restore the return from the back-up, and retrieve the entire return as it was just before you lost it, I don't know why it disappeared but try this...

Close out ATX, click on "start", "all programs", and look for ATX 2007, (or whatever version you have), click on it and a menu should appear ... choose restore return, a box should open up where you can scroll down and high-light the return you want, then click restore and it should restore the last version that was saved in your back-up.

It's not as hard as it sounds, just take it step by step, and read the screens as they come up.

When you reopen your ATX software, it should be back.

Hope this works for you.

P.S.

You should be able to restore the return from the back-up, and retrieve the entire return as it was just before you lost it, I don't know why it disappeared but try this...

Close out ATX, click on "start", "all programs", and look for ATX 2007, (or whatever version you have), click on it and a menu should appear ... choose restore return, a box should open up where you can scroll down and high-light the return you want, then click restore and it should restore the last version that was saved in your back-up.

It's not as hard as it sounds, just take it step by step, and read the screens as they come up.

When you reopen your ATX software, it should be back.

Hope this works for you.

P.S.

I think, the last backup is bad, saved the errors it made :angry: I will try your suggestion, though!