ATX Community

Acks Error Message

Peggy Cobb

I tried to receive my Acks this morning and received an error message that the communication could not continued because the server was not responding. Has anyone else received this message? It suggests that I contact Tech Support if the problem continues - not a happy thought.

Thanks,

Peggy Cobb

Mount Vernon, WA

I tried to receive my Acks this morning and received an error message that the communication could not continued because the server was not responding. Has anyone else received this message? It suggests that I contact Tech Support if the problem continues - not a happy thought.

Thanks,

Peggy Cobb

Mount Vernon, WA

I had a same problem. But it works perfectly now.

Thanks,

Peggy Cobb

Mount Vernon, WA

It could be your securitly protection. Mine does that every once in a while and it is the security schield through my verizon dsl.

Thanks,

Peggy Cobb

Mount Vernon, WA

Peggy, this was on the support page:

3-15-08--We will be conducting our weekly database restart each Sunday at 9:00 AM EST. Normal restarts should not take more than 30-60 minutes. The DBA expects this reboot tomorrow 3-16 to take some additional time. All web applications, including this support site, will be off-line during the database restart.

We have a once-weekly restart of our systems, every Sunday morning at 9am EST. This is historically a very slow hour throughout the entire tax season. During this time you will not be able to transmit returns to the Electronic Filing Center or Training Electronic Filing Center. All web applications will be off-line during the database restart. This restart usually takes 60-90 minutes at most. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Maribeth