ATX Community

'Validated by EFC' status until when?

miatax

After about an hour altogether on the phone today, I was assured by Taracha that the validated date stamp will carry the day with IRS. My story (and I'm stickin' to it):

941 submitted 2.18 and validated by EFC on 2.18.

With no response for days, called 3.5. Jindy said she would look into it and call back.

With no response for days, called 3.8. Mandy said there was no response from EFC so Jindy didn't call as there was nothing to report. Mandy would follow up.

With no response for days, called 3.13. Tabitha said Jindy would have to call me as she started the case. Tabitha would send an email to Jindy who was not in.

Bottom line: EFC powers-that-be via Taracha say that the validated date will work. Good luck!

With no response for days (notice a pattern here?), called 3.17. Taracha (I swear I am not making up these names), at my urgent persuasion, called a supervisor who called EFC who said the validated date stamp (in my case, Feb. 18, would be good whenever they figured out what the problem is with this puppy. I not so very kindly expressed my very real displeasure at being reminded over and over again while on hold that I could check on the internet with Taxwise.com to resolve the issue.