ATX Community

This Forum

barosser

Thank's to those that have created this forum. I did not post much on the "offical ATX forum" but I read alot and learned alot. I was very upset when it was dropped in April. About 2 days after dropping I really need some help and couldn't use the best resource I had. I contacted ATX but was told nothing but corporate bs. I was informed about this board yesterday and became very excited and feeling much better. I will help financially if needed because this truly is a great resource.

thanks again to those who have worked hard to get this done

barosser

east texas

:D

Thank's to those that have created this forum. I will help financially if needed because this truly is a great resource.

barosser

east texas

:D

Welcome to the forum. Erc is the responsible party for the creation of this site. Also, see the donate button above.

Any donations are gratefully received, as Eric is doing this on his own nickle, as a gift to us all. You can donate through PayPal or by credit card, or you can mail him a check. Just click on the 'Donate' button at the top of the page, and it will tell you all the ways. I would urge all who use this site to donate at least a $1 to the pot. Just to let him know you appreciate his efforts. More if you feel able to do it, as this site will have to be funded all year, even though it will be used mainly during next tax season.